How to Overcome Every Objection: Six Words That Convert Objections to Conversations
If you show a genuine concern for their objections they will feel appreciated and will be willing to continue. If they made up the objection they will feel bad and will consider your services even more. The worst approach to objections is to get defensive. You cannot get upset at a client for any reason.
1. How to overcome every objection
2. How can a customer buy insurance against failure?
3. How important is recognition to your customers?
4. How can you overcome telephone reluctance?
5. How can you avoid going on the defensive?
6. When should you deny or admit an objection?
7. "I don’t care about anything but price?"