How to Create Demand for Your Service: Limit the Supply and the Value Goes Up
If there is an unlimited supply your product becomes a commodity. Limit the supply, the demand increases and the value goes up. A restaurant always had a line waiting to get in to eat. When asked why he didn’t expand his seating, he said that waiting in line was part of the mystique of eating at his establishment and if that changed, he might lose business. If people think a place is worth waiting in line for, it must be great.
1. Create demand for your product or service.
2. How can you use suggestion to increase your sales?
3. What do politicians and insurance companies talk about?
4. How can you put customers on a magic carpet?
5. How can you appeal to their buying senses?
6. How can you prepare the customer for your presentation?
7. How can the customer do the closing?