Always Assume an Attitude of Confidence: Never Feel Intimidated or Apologetic
You want to portray confidence every time you talk to a prospect or client. If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will. It’s important you communicate with clients and prospects in a manner where you feel and know that your services can benefit them and that you have the knowledge and resources solve their problems and answer their questions.
1. Why should you display an attitude of confidence?
2. How many calls should you be making?
3. Why should you keep personal details?
4. How can you control the customer's attitude?
5. Why is the first minute so important?
6. Why is your mental picture of the sale so important?
7. Why are personal questions so important?