How to Justify Your Price: Identify Unique Benefits That Increase Value
If you don't know the reasons that justify your price, it is important to find out what those reasons are. When your price is higher because you have added too much profit you will never make the sale. When you justify your price because you added value, you will make the sale.
1. How can you justify rather than discount?
2. What do people base their decisions on?
3. How can you have control over the interview?
4. Why should you be impressed rather than try to impress?
5. Why should you ask for advice?
6. Why do people have a resistance to change?
7. How do you use the choice set up?