Never Make the First Offer: Instead Ask How Much They Are Willing to Pay
If you must make the first offer, the more you ask for in the beginning, the better. You're not being greedy - you're being smart. Don't be shy when you state your original price - put on a show of confidence. Amateurs almost always hesitate when giving their first price and professionals very seldom do. Better yet, ask them how much they are willing to pay.
1. Why you should never make the first offer?
2. Why should you play dumb like a fox?
3. Are you implying too much flexibility?
4. When is the best time to make add on sales?
5. Ask for something in return for a price reduction?
6. How do you respond to a bait and switch?
7. Why should you never split the difference?